Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CWG incites thoughts..

A random FB message regardign the CWG spend initiated this discussion on development..

Somebody Posted: "I will start forgery in my tax files onwards, if govt. will not stop spendin ma tax money in stupid games. Govt wasting nearly 60,000 Cr on CWG'10 in India where 42Cr ppls dont evng get two times bred butter properly .. What shame.."

Me - That's so right said friend.. but events like CWG also creates Job Opportunities and makes economy go round... BUT the PROBLEM is few corrupt contractors.. they need to be PUNISHED. You & I need not stop paying taxes... else this city becomes a bigger mess..

Me - You know what, a frail guy from Orissa who I had interviewed few months back.. had rattled me with his answer, when I had asked "what's wrong with your Govt.?".. He answered - it's not the Govt., it's us - the people of Orissa who are not m...oving towards the right direction of growth. So I would say, while people like you, I and few others .. talk about things that matter for development.. there are several thousands who don't even want to talk.. and There are very few who selflessly do..

The bottom line is - promote the right thoughts & slowly work in the right direction.. we might just achieve what we dream.. Promote, Promote, Promote.. the Right Thought. If we do that, the develoment Ideas will also start selling like Coca-Cola & the I-Phones..

Bottom line is.. our thoughts become our actions over a period of time. So, let's not stop thinking good and let's not stop talking good. As we do this & as we promote the ideas of growth and development - we will find buyers for the same and we will have many thinking and talking.. what needs to be.

On a Lighter Note - I think Aamir should donate all the Cost+ Collections to some cause... because nobody would have gone to cinemas for this movie if he had not produced it... but then I think he already had adopted a village during Lagan, so maybe it's time he buys a bunglow the size SRK has ;-) lol

No comments: