Thursday, June 10, 2010

Discovering Rahul Bose..

Rahul Bose, I always liked his as an Actor for the few films that I had seen. Thakshak, Shaurya & Pyar ke side effects are the ones I can quickly recollect. However, when you go through his entire portfolio of work you can find that he has worked on a good number of amzing stories from human life.

The other day I was reading the stories of all his work and found Antaheen, Kalpurush and The Japanese Wife quite intriguing. I could even relate to the simplistic characters that he portrayed in these films. Here is the entire list & you can click on the link for more:

1994 English, August
1995 A Mouthful of Sky
1996 Bomgay The Lefty
1998 Bombay Boys
1999 Split Wide Open
Thakshak
2001 Everybody Says I'm Fine!
2002 Mr. and Mrs. Iyer
2003 Jhankaar Beats
Ek Din 24 Ghante
Mumbai Matinee
Chameli
2004 White Noise
2005 The Fall
Scrum in the Mud
Silsilay
15 Park Avenue
Ctrl+Alt+Del
2006 Anuranan
Pyaar Ke Side Effects
The Other Side of Bollywood
2007 Chain Kulii Ki Main Kulii
2008 Before the Rains
Shaurya
Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam
Dil Kabaddi
Tahaan
Kaalpurush
2009 Antaheen
The Whisperers
2010 Fired Joy Mittal
Mumbai Chakachak
Ghost Ghost Na Raha
I Am Jay
The Japanese Wife
Kuch Love Jaisa
Bits and Pieces
Click and Marry
2011 Africa

Antaheen is in Bengali, I am looking for a Hindi or English Dubbing. If anyone finds a copy please do let me know the source.

No comments: