Friday, April 09, 2010

Life & I.. My tryst with emotions...

(Wrote Something on my own, after quite a while):

On this long journey.. I kept walking.. I was tired but I didn't stop laughing.. I stopped.. i dreamed, I thought it might just come true.. i held on to my dreams for long.. before my insecurities wrenched me.. i gave in for a while.. but the dreamer never really let it be..

I collected thoughts.. I collected memories.. thought there'd be the time.. the right moment, but that was never to be.. and then I believed they'd sink slowly b'cus life is.. as they say.. a sea..

I found it hard, to walk the thorny path.. life.. a dense scary forest.. it seemed. I thought of escapes, they never seemed right.. and I chose to go back.. to the road less travelled.. that lead me to.. the dense forest again. I wondered if i was sane, my heart assured but never the brain.. damn the insecurities.. wish i could hide 'em and never let 'em show up again

I toughened myself (so i believed), I found diversions.. the mysterious forest.. i just thought of letting go. And, God ensured I failed miserably and he ensured I stick to his plans. Whatever I did, he knew why.. I told my self it was truth.. deep within I knew it was a lie.. I kept on walking and I saw many cross by.. walking to the opposite side.. I tried joining them, and I wondered why I laughed when I wanted to cry..

No comments: