Friday, March 09, 2007

Slow.. & Confused.. what's wrong with that?

Slow.. & Confused.. what's wrong with that?

I find that people often are very quick to grade others as 'slow in taking decisions' or 'confused'.. Well, what I interpret from that is.. people who don't easily make stupid mistakes - are called confused! I truly believe that life is surely not like flying an aeroplane or guiding a rocket into the sky.. so.. supersonic quick speed in taking decisions is definately not required. May be I myself am a slow (read as 'careful') decision maker.. thats why I am here trying to justify that kinda approach.. but I love my deliberated decision making approach.

Had I been chosen to drop a bomb on 'Hiroshima & Nagasaki' ..probably lot of destruction would have been avoided, thousands of people would have been saved.., and nobody would have been crippled for life.. Cus I know I would have been very slow.. I wud have thought 10.. 20.. 100 times.. n may just not have dropped the bladdy bomb... So why shouldn't I love myself for being confused.. being slow.. & for making deliberated decisions..??

I love myself.. love myself for being confused everytime I have to make a decision.. 'cus i'm confused for 'anybody' but not for myself.. I know what wanna do & dunn mind deliberating on it.. Most importantly.. those who really know you, and those who really care for you, those who are not trying to extract a favour out of you.. will never ask you to 'not be slow' in making decisions. My bestest buddies & my loving family has alwz given me time .. n whale of it.. to make my decisions..

So, for the rest of the world i'll alwz be 'painfully slow'... while for my bestest buddies, n my loving family i'll alwz be a caring person.. who does all sort of deliberations, thinks about everything.. n then makes a wise decision! ;D

Awwww.. thats been an awfully painful.. slow write-up.. i gotta end it here or else i'd start sounding like a bladdy preacher :-p lol...

No comments: