Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hair-cut @the bonnyz

Hair cuts to my niece.. an extension of my creative instinct.. & 'cus i'm the only person she can stand quitely in front n get her hair cut..

Well.. yeah, i'v given my li'l niece a hair cut for quite many times now & she stands oh so quitely n gets her hair cut so peacefully from myself that my sister waits for a travel back home for her daughter's hair cut! LOL.. I think me being a creative soul helps the cause too.. & my clientele' is growing.. wit my younger sis joining in!! happy me!!

Hmmm coming down to how I cultivated this interest or how I got initiated into it.. I think India's untrained & Untalented manpower in this skill-field has a lot to do about me. Every time I go for a hair-cut.. its a torture, those guys simply don't know how to cut hair.. n they never change. I guess they are not exposed to suave hairstyles & hollywood stuff.. neither they have any sort of inherent art in 'em n thats why they cut hair.. very un-imaginatively n are shocked to see cropped hair & are never sure how to cut a mop! All this has lead me to believe that someone like me, who's eternally been interested in style & is inherently creative.. cutting hair should come easy to me..

& here's proof of da same, some picz of my pricess .. before n after da haircut:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=bonny25_ind&aid=576460762388571667&pid=&wtok=bq9egFZmdT26FTnJMCGSRw--&ts=1170789942&.src=ph

I hope d link wrks..

No comments: