Saturday, January 13, 2007

Rocky... the childhood memories

There are so many things to talk about... but hard to come when you actually sit & think of writing them down. So, here I am.. after banging my head on so many thoughts n ideas.. i'v got a blank mind, but after a conversation with a friend.. wherin a mention of 'Rocky' was made b'cus the movi was shot in Philadelphia.. the place my fren recently moved to n she was thrilled to the bits to see those places where the movie was shot. Her curiosity n enthusiasm.. reminded me of the thrill that I used to get while watching that movie, the sadness that I used to feel when rocky was sad.. lol so Nostalgic.. these old movies make you at times..

So, I'v asked her to send me across the pictures of Road that Rocky ran on.. the roads he ran on in the early misty mornings.. before his workout.. n before he ate those raw egs ( which inspired me to do the same.. n i still remember that awful taste)!!

Umm.. whatever, i dunno why i'm feeling like talking about this movie so much.. but it surely is a great part of my growing up years. I loved the struggle Rocky had to go through... n I loved his never dying spirit.. guess it surely made me a stronger person. Now i'm feelin like seein that movie one more time.. rocky running on da roads.. makes me feel real high!!!......

No comments: